Foamies

ks4
on 6/19/08 4:04 am - Fitchburg, MA
It could have very well been a combination of eating too fast and too much, but I really don't think I ate too much because I didn't eat it all, for the foamies started before I even finished the chicken and I only had a few bites of the veggies.

jayner
on 6/27/08 8:14 am - Littleton, MA
hi Kendra,  I had my first experience with foamies last night. I cooked steak tips. Last week they went down fine. This time the family was over and I didn't cut them as small as before and I ate way too fast. Foamies are still better than dumping! Jayne 
AwesomeForever
on 6/28/08 9:48 pm - Marlborough, MA
I cannot count the times that I have had foamies or felt that awful feeling. I think I suffered for a few days after having a crab rangoon...so I took a Prilosec to relieve the pressure. I too have days when just a herbal tea will soothe my pouch. I chew slowly, and I still have issues. I tried turkey from Boston Market and took one bite and belched like a sailor and the second bite said No More... I stick with shrimp, chili, and almonds...when I want a low fat cottage cheese and fruit fix I add greek yogurt for more protein. In fact, breakfast will be strawberries and cottage cheese with Fage. I am still eating very little. I substitute with protein smoothies. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views