Foamies

ks4
on 6/16/08 11:03 am - Fitchburg, MA
Tonight I got the foamies.  I've had it only once before.  However, I have it after eating the exact same thing.  I got a kids meal at Boston Market and got the foamies from the chicken.  I don't know if it was because I didn't chew it good enough or if it's their chicken.  I eat chicken all the time and don't have this problem.  Only when I have theirs.

KellyMASS
on 6/16/08 7:53 pm - MA
maybe it's how they cook it... the oil or batter they use?... maybe you can help me out here.. Sunday night we had chinese food .. I had chicken terry and boneles pork strips..(I made sure to skip the rice). I was fine Sunday night and Monday until noon time then it felt like someone punched me in the chest.. like I had the over full feeling .. at first I thought maybe my jeans were too tight and it was giving me a stomach ache so I changed and it didn't go away.. I'm thinking that maybe something was stuck?.. or when I was digesting it it started to not agree with me?.. I have no idea but alls I do know is I am staying away from chinese for  long time. That was the worst I have ever felt.
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

foobear
on 6/16/08 11:03 pm - Medford, MA
The *only* time I've ever had the foamies was at 6 weeks out: my sister had the family over for a casual chinese-takeout dinner, and I (like any headstrong 6-wk post-op) decided to test the waters and eat 2 pork strips.  Big mistake!  I had to leave the table and sit by myself for about an hour until the discomfort passed and the bubbling slime stopped. OTOH, I've tried a little of BM's rotisserie chicken a couple of times without any issues at all.  It's really hard to predict what will cause us problems! /Steve
ks4
on 6/17/08 4:14 am - Fitchburg, MA
I've had Boston Market about four times since surgery, and twice I've had a problem with it.  Other than their chicken, I've never had a problem.

ks4
on 6/17/08 4:02 am - Fitchburg, MA
What did you eat Monday?  I can't see why you'd feel ok Sunday, but then not feel well Monday afternoon.

KellyMASS
on 6/19/08 1:01 am - MA
I was affraid to eat Monday because I didn't feel well .. I didn't want to get sick... So I just had hot Tea and water until noon time and then had an Orange( I eat one Orange everyday).. and a few saltines around 4-ish.. I still don't know why I didn't feel well .. the only thing I did different was the Chinese food. .. But on Tuesday I felt great.. So I think I'll just stay away from the Chinese food for now. BTW- you look great!
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

ks4
on 6/19/08 3:59 am - Fitchburg, MA

Hi Kelly,

That would probably be a good idea.  I should do the same for the Boston Market.  I figured it was a kids meal and it was chicken so I'd be good to go.  Nope!

Thanks for the compliments.  I looked at your profile and you are looking great too!! 

Talk to you later,

hicksene
on 6/19/08 1:20 am - MA
Ack Kendra, we both know I know how you feel!!  At least you've only had it twice, unlike my all the time!!  Although, I can finally eat meat in tiny quantities!  I will call you tonight on the way home from work..
ks4
on 6/19/08 3:57 am - Fitchburg, MA
Erin!!  It's been such a long time!  How are you hun?   If you get my voicemail, call my cell...I've got to go get my nail fixed once my daycare kids leave...damn thing broke on me lol. ~Kendra

kwikrp
on 6/19/08 1:28 am
I have been told by my dr. and i have experienced this when you eat to much to fast. , protein from meat is the hardest to digest.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views