Very, very sluggish.

ks4
on 5/28/08 4:06 am - Fitchburg, MA
I'm hoping that this sluggish feeling that I've had for the past two days is due to all the fresh air, sun and wind that I got camping over Memorial Day weekend.  I've gotten all my protein and fluids in, I have taken all my vitamins.  I'm just wiped out!  All I want to do is sleep.  But with a bunch of little ones around me, that's near impossible.

Discovery02466
on 5/28/08 12:19 pm - Newton, MA
That's funny Kendra....I felt the same way all day...I worked all weekend, but it wasn't hard work and I was out in the sun each day as well...yesterday I was fine, but today I felt like blah...I thought it might be my allergies...I accidentally left my bedroom window open last night and I thought it might be the pollen sneaking in...I'm ready for bed now! Hope you feel better tomorrow!

~Jenn

twinsdaddy
on 6/3/08 12:31 pm - winthrop, MA
kendra   ever since ive been on this site i have folled what youve said weather you were talking to me or not now im only a few days away from surgey and i hear your down  oooooo nnnnoooo you must get up and conquer you are the insperation of many you are a true sucess now get up tell the little ones to go outside and have some protien and water   just kidding around i hope your feeling better soon frank 
ks4
on 6/4/08 1:13 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Frank, I am better.  I think it was just that I had a very busy weekend with lots of sun and fresh air.  A few days later I was back to normal. If I don't have enough water, protein or sleep, my body lets me know. Thanks for your concern.  Good luck to you next week.  You'll be on the losers side in no time! Take Care,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views