leg pain - blood clot?

jayner
on 5/19/08 2:20 am - Littleton, MA

I woke up in the middle of the night with a dull pain at the top of my left leg. I woke up my husband to see if he could see anything - nothing. I tried to go back to sleep, but was unable to sleep on my left side because of the pain. I called my WLS office this morning and spoke to a nurse. They are going to send me to the emergency room for an MRI to ensure that I don't have a blood clot. I'll let you know what's going on. Jayne

Discovery02466
on 5/19/08 2:50 am - Newton, MA
Hope everything turns out okay!

~Jenn

Hondurian Queen
on 5/19/08 3:35 am - BOSTON, MA
I pray that everything turns out well for you I know too well you dont want a blood clot in your leg oe any where I have a history of pulmonary embolisms which is clots in the lungs I am on a blood thinner for the rest of my life I have been on for 13 years now since I was 21 lost my dad to the same thing its no joke my prayers are with you keep us informed

brandileeha
on 5/19/08 3:40 am - Revere, MA
Please keep us informed. I hope everything goes ok. Brandi
ks4
on 5/19/08 4:07 am - Fitchburg, MA
I hope it's nothing, but glad you're getting it checked out.  Let us know how you're doing.  I'll be thinking of you!

jayner
on 5/19/08 7:00 am - Littleton, MA
I'm home. I went to the emergency room and had an ultra sound. Nothing wrong. I was really scared on the drive over. The doctor said that it may be just a pinched nerve. Thanks for your concern.
brandileeha
on 5/19/08 7:17 am - Revere, MA

That's fantastic news!!!! I am so glad to hear your fine.

Hondurian Queen
on 5/20/08 2:09 am - BOSTON, MA

ks4
on 5/20/08 3:13 am - Fitchburg, MA
Sorry you're having pain , but glad to know it's nothing serious

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/08 8:54 am - east falmouth, MA
I am really glad you got it looked out!!!! And that you are OK!!!! Keep it up and thinking of you...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views