bad news

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/08 3:16 am, edited 5/15/08 10:07 am - east falmouth, MA
delete
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 5/14/08 9:36 am - 128 Belt, MA
is there any way you can sub -contract out to another local florist? the economy isn't so great so maybee they would be able to assist you.  Maybe have them take one week's work, and maybee work together on the 2nd/3rd week of work.     Just a thought, and maybee you would also develop a professional relationship where you can lean on each other for coverage.  Joan
Despinasdream
on 5/14/08 12:22 pm - Lakeville, MA
 Dear Suz, That stinks...I feel for you but sometimes things happen for a reason...I know that doesn't make you feel any better, but I'll send good whishes your way..Cheer up...Hugs Despinasdream
Discovery02466
on 5/14/08 12:33 pm - Newton, MA
I would discuss your schedule with the doctor and ask if you can be put in when you need to be...It would stink for someone else to be bumped, but I understand having a tight schedule...It can't hurt to ask...either that or ask to be on a cancellation list for that time...

~Jenn

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/08 1:15 pm - east falmouth, MA
thanks...I wish there was a way...but I am not getting my hopes up again...having them smashed hurts too much.   Now I feel like a fool too....  Whatever..life stinks.
IncredibleFeeling
on 5/15/08 5:45 am - MA
Sorry you are going through this. Hang in there...you'll make it!!! Where there's a will...there's a way! Chin up and think positive!  
220/156/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views