WEDDING!!!

ks4
on 5/12/08 5:01 am - Fitchburg, MA

I introduced my sister-in-law to a good friend of mine four years ago.  It took him a year to ask her out and she played hard to get for a year.  Now...four years later, they're getting married!!!  They asked me and my husband to be in the wedding.  I'm so excited!  I've never been in a wedding other than my own.  She wants to go dress shopping next weekend.  My concern is that if we get a dress next weekend, it won't be in until the middle of August.  The wedding is August 31st.  From now till the middle of August, I'm gonna definatley need alterations as I'm losing approximately 5 lbs a month.  15 lbs will make a difference.  Ahhh what to do.

Discovery02466
on 5/12/08 9:45 am - Newton, MA

Way to be the matchmaker..I'll take one too!  Lol...I'm sure you can try to get a dress that is close and then have it taken in...If you talk to the dress peeps, I bet they can be helpful...Good luck!

~Jenn

ks4
on 5/12/08 11:55 am - Fitchburg, MA
I don't know any single guys right now, but if I come across a decent one...I'll let ya know I'm definatley going to have to chat with the seamstress.  Maybe I'll have to order a dress that's a tad stug now then it'll be a good fit come the end of August.  Who knows   we'll see how the shopping goes on Saturday.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views