HAVE MY DATE 6/10 & ALOT OF APPOINTMENTS!!!!

twinsdaddy
on 5/10/08 1:00 am - winthrop, MA
HI IM 52 AND FATHER OF 4 YR OLD TWINS I KNOW IM DOING THIS FOR ME BUT I ALSO OWE IT TO THE TWINS TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THEM BECOME ADULTS , AS YOU CAN TELL BY MY RANTING IM A LITTLE FREAKED OUT WITH THE ( ARE YOU DOING THE RIGHT THING ? ) AND ALL THE PRESSURE OF ARE YOU SURE YOU CANT JUST DO IT ON YOUR OWN ? I KNOW IM DOING THE RIGHT THING TO GET THIS TOOL DOSE ANYONE OUT THERE FEEL LIKE THIS OR AM I LOOSING MY MIND ? FRANK
KellyMASS
on 5/10/08 1:50 am - MA

Everything you are feeling and thinking is 100% normal. You're going to do great and your children will thank you for it.. my daughter tells me all the time how happy she is that I had surgery and now much energy I have now.. she's 13. Good luck to you with everything. ~Kelly

Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

antonietta23
on 5/11/08 5:35 am - Holbrook, MA
I know how you feel it can be overwhelming, and let me give you advice do not tell to many people because, in my experience most are great . but you get a few that think it is there responsibility to tell you only the negative things.  i am nearing the end of all my requirments, it seem like a long journey but it does go by fast. I wish you the best
Despinasdream
on 5/11/08 12:32 pm - Lakeville, MA
Hello   I'm in the process also !    I am getting closer...so I'm excited..I'm having the GNY and one of my dear friends I met on this site had it 8 weeks ago and shes down 65 pounds already... I am a little scared also...but hey it's life changing !!! I'm 49 and my kids are 18 & 10 so i want to be around for them also.. it's a big change for us we love food and snacking and cakes and all but what has eatting big portions done for us but make us fat...well I say enough !!!! time to take control and use this tool to get a fresh new begining...Good Luck...see you on the losers bench. Hugs Despinasdream
Lori S.
on 5/11/08 10:13 pm - Assonet, MA
Wow, Who's your friend...I'de like to meet her........LOL...
ks4
on 5/12/08 12:08 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Frank!  Congratulations on starting the journey to a healthier you!  It's a crazy ride.  It has it ups and downs, but for me it was the best decision I ever made.  I am the mother of 4 children (14, 6, 4 & 2).  I want to be around to see them grow up as well, and going the way I was going, I certainly wouldn't have been around long.  Since surgery 8-1/2 months ago...all my co-morbidities are now GONE!!!  Every one of them!  I have tons of energy and I am starting to like my new body and my self image and self esteem have greatly increased.  The only regret I have is not having the surgery years ago! Congratulations and good luck on your journey.

twinsdaddy
on 5/13/08 8:46 am - winthrop, MA
i cant find the right words to say how much i needed your message today .  it been a rough day and i was feeling down and tired and your words have lifted me up (not easy to lift ) lol it seems so little just to say thanks i hope to do the same for someone else someday bye for now frank twinsdaddy
ks4
on 5/14/08 4:22 am - Fitchburg, MA
I'm so glad I was able to lift your spirits today.    Sometimes all anyone needs is some encouraging words to make their day a little brighter.  It's nice to know I was able to do that for someone.  That someone being you. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views