I'll be back soon, I promise

honeymoo
on 5/9/08 2:37 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
I know I said I would be back on more about 2 weeks ago but life has just been nuts, on top of a lot of family stuff going on I am training for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk in Boston next weekend so that has been taking up alot of time (and energy) plus all of life's normal stuff and work is crazy busy(and stressful).  I promise once I get through this next week or so I will come back and offer more support, I know how important it all is.  But right now this walk is extremely important to me as I just finished up my own course of radiation in March and I want to give back in that aspect of my life too.      If anyone would like to donate and help me reach my personal goal it will be greatly appreciated, every dollar counts.
http://tinyurl.com/2jsc68
  Please feel free to pass it on to anyone else you think may be interested as well.   Thanks for all of you support and I'll check in, sore feet and all when I get back.   Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Cher B.
on 5/10/08 12:09 am - MA
Gwen, Best wishes with the walk next weekend!!  You have inspired me since I first visited this board and continue to inspire me even more.  If you need anything next weekend while you are up here please don't hesitate to call. Big, big hugs, Cher
honeymoo
on 5/10/08 6:34 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks Cher you are soo sweet and you look amazing!!  Are you available for foot massages next weekend?  just kidding (well maybe only a little)  How are you doing?  I hear you and Kat may come visit our little island this Fall?  Come on down.  I have appts in Newton in July and Oct at the oncologist and in Aug w/ Dr G for my 2 year so maybe we can get together one of those times.  I hope all is well Bug hugs Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Cher B.
on 5/12/08 10:40 pm - MA
Hey Gwen,   Yes, I think we might get down there around October.  We'll let you know what happens with the plans.  Hope we can get together when you are up here for your appointments.  Things here are good. I had my one year with Dr. G last week.  He is the absolute best.   ~Cher
Jill C.
on 5/10/08 6:30 am - Norfolk, VA

Gwen,  you are amazing.    Thanks for all you do.    I am grateful to people like you.    I cant donate at this time (as I am unemployed!!) but in the future I will. Last year I did the Susan Kormen walk and raised over 500.   It felt good.     I hope you feel better and better each and every day. Hugs, J.

honeymoo
on 5/10/08 6:38 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks, believe me I understand, the emotional support is just as important as the monetary and I thank you for that.  This walk is just as much about how far I have come weight and health wise as it is about the fight w/ Breast Cancer.  2 years ago I wouldn't have even thought about doing this and now how can I not?  How are you doing?  I hope all is well Big Hugs Gwen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views