Im in hiding... but the clouds will lift...right?

(deactivated member)
on 5/4/08 10:26 am - east falmouth, MA
Hi Everybody...I am still here and anxiously waiting for my appointments and surgery times and everything.  I am finding myself on a bit of an emotional roller coaster these days.  I am all introspective and shaky  then all hopeful and anxious.   I had the ultrasound and psyche evaluation last week.  Tuesday I get to the upper gi and nutrition appointments and it seems like they are all following on track...I think I should be happy but mostly I am just sort of sad and resigned.   It's a good thing I already got the Psyche thing done and passed because this week is a bit different. It might have to do with detoxing the sugar and carbs...the sugar is going fine ...the carbs are still noisy although I haven't been bad for about a week and a half.   The weight is dropping off and all that will be good...I am being good...but not so happy as I first was.   Anyway...some of the near the Cape people were attempting to have a get together and I am offering my place up for that.  I am in Falmouth, which is just about 15 minutes from the Bourne bridge...There is plenty of room and we can do a weekday or an evening. ...Or maybe we can just meet at the Canal and walk dogs or something... Just putting it back out there!  Hope everybody is doing well and that spring will come back soon...that was nice last week!   
sunnymoonx
on 5/7/08 11:19 pm - cape cod, MA
Hey I think a walk at the canal sound wonderful. a walk & picnic some weekend afternoon.

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs