Dr. Jeffrey Smith in Chelmsford, MA

Katie R.
on 4/29/08 7:05 am - Marlborough, MA

I was reccomended to him by my PCP for plastics... i actually need scar tissue from my underarms removed and he is going to do the bracioplasty inconjunction with the underarms... Has anyone used him or had any experience with him? Any info would be good... It would be done out of Emerson Hospital... I just dont see much info on him on here or the web really... Thanks, Katie

Girl ..
on 5/4/08 3:42 am - MA
Hi Katie, I have no idea, nor have I ever heard of him, but I would like to start looking at plastic surgeons in the next few months for a potential tummy tuck and breast life in December.  I would love to hear any feedback you might have about him or anyone else you are seeing.    Will your insurance cover it because of the scar tissue? Good Luck, Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Katie R.
on 5/4/08 9:08 am - Marlborough, MA
They should its not even cosmetic my entire underarms are all hard scar tissue because of 100's of chronic infections since i was probably around 12 years old... its gross... and ive been on antibiotics and special soaps since then nothing has helped its kind of our last resort... usually they have to do a skin graph but since ive lost over 100 pounds he should be able to remove all my armpit skin and be able to stich it together... thats what were hoping for... so well see i should get a reposnse within the next couple weeks ill keep u posted...they took lots of pics so... its not soo pretty haha....

jt-zmom
on 5/7/08 10:43 am - salem, NH
My mom had her eyes down with Dr smith in Febuary. She loved him and his office. He was recomended by a friend who had extensive work ( eyes, chin, nose, lips). I sat through one of his info seminars at my weightloss support group meetings, I found him very personable. Once I am through my wls journey, i plan on seeing him.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views