Tobey Hosp. Post Op grps!

Lisa_G
on 4/28/08 1:01 am - North Falmouth, MA
Looking to see how many in the Cape Cod- Warehm area will be at tonights support group.

This will be my first post op ! YAY.. can't wait to see all my friends... It's exciting. (I may even bring my camera lol)

*Trying to bring sexy back... and think I am suceeding! *   
                           SW-279, PW-160, GW-150

LauraAMoore
on 4/29/08 8:32 am
I didnt have surgery at Tobey (I didnt know you could) but I am curious if the support groups are open to anyone with surgery, I work night and get just to tired driving to Tufts in Boston for groups Please let me know! Thanks,  Laura
Pam M.
on 4/29/08 12:46 pm - west wareham, MA
I wish....but sadly they are closed to anyone who was not a patients of Dr Kruger or Dr Streeter.  I am tired of driving into Boston as well. I think it stinks they won't let us in! Want to picket it with me?  lol

Lisa_G
on 4/29/08 5:35 pm - North Falmouth, MA
wow, that does suck! And hell yeah...I'll picket with you :DI bet if you walked right in... noone would ever notice LOL

SW-279, PW-160, GW-150

Lisa_G
on 4/29/08 5:36 pm - North Falmouth, MA
Oh and also.. more of a reason for us to start our own little post op grps monthly.

SW-279, PW-160, GW-150

Pam M.
on 4/29/08 10:53 pm - west wareham, MA
We really should. I bet we could get the meeting room at the library here in Wareham...I don't think they charge for it's use. I am not an good  leader though...I would rather join a meeting than set it up!

Pam M.
on 4/29/08 10:55 pm - west wareham, MA
hmm walk right in...lolol ya think they would let me stay?  How ackward to get kicked out though. My dad had surgery with Dr Kruger. I could say I was just taking his place!  lolol Think they would buy that?

LauraAMoore
on 4/29/08 11:33 pm
I am new to the board but had surgery in Dec...I would love to join a group local, I would help anyway I could. Please count me in if its a thought. What can I do to help get it started??? Laura PS..how do you all have these great weight tapes...showing process??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views