Get Together located in Central,MA (Rutland State Park) - June 14 2008

Zaudika
on 4/27/08 4:15 am, edited 6/1/08 1:41 pm - Gulf Breeze, FL
INFORMATION ON THE GET TOGETHER: Location:  Rutland State Park Date:  June 14, 2008 Time: 12noon Anyone is welcome - preop or postop - come one come all!!!!!!!!!!   :)  Please just let me know so I can add you (and guests) onto the list. Please let me know right away if you don't think you'll make it (and you're on the list).   Who's coming???    What do you want to bring???       How many people would you bring???   Kids? Hubby? Wifey? Significant Other? Family? My answers:  Yeck yeah I'm for this!! :) Bring: $50 park fee It would be me and Hubby.

Weight at time of Surgery: 278.   Lowest Weight 178.   Current weight 187.0.  Goal: 160.

Sue M.
on 4/27/08 11:17 pm - Nantucket, MA
me and my boyfriend might like to come, date depending.  I think June 14th works better for us.  We're in Dracut, MA and we have a great baby spinach salad that people love whenever we bring it!
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Discovery02466
on 4/27/08 11:43 pm - Newton, MA
Count me in!  Sounds like fun! Who's for this???   ME!
What do you want to bring???   I could bring a low-fat nacho dip?
Do you like June 7th or June 14th???   Either
What city do you live in???    (I'll try my best to find something around the middle for everyone).  I live in Newton, MA
How many people would you bring???   Kids? Hubby? Wifey? Significant Other? Family? Probably just me!

~Jenn

ladyr861
on 4/28/08 3:36 am - Tewksbury, MA
Who's for this???   Me, I'm for it! 
What do you want to bring???  I could bring tuna salad  
Do you like June 7th or June 14th???  either one so far is okay for me
What city do you live in???    Tewksbury, MA
How many people would you bring???  just me

ks4
on 4/28/08 4:13 am, edited 5/5/08 10:29 am - Fitchburg, MA
Who's for this???   Sounds like a great idea to me!
What do you want to bring???   Maybe bean salad
Do you like June 7th or June 14th???   Either one as of right now.
What city do you live in???    (I'll try my best to find something around the middle for everyone). Fitchburg, MA
How many people would you bring???   Kids? Hubby? Wifey? Significant Other? Family? Six, me, husband and four kids.  (KIDS AGES ARE 14, 7, 4 & 2)

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 4/28/08 4:43 am - Worcester, MA

I can mostly make it.

I live in Worcester, MA

there would be 5 of us - me Hubby & 3 kids

I make a killer pasta salad, with low-carb pasta, I also like to cook, so I do not mind tending the grill!!

DAwn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

Jessica O.
on 4/28/08 6:51 am - Grafton, MA
Who's for this???   This sounds great ... count me in! 
What do you want to bring???  Either a Taco Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, or crockpot beans 
Do you like June 7th or June 14th???  Either date sounds good right now
What city do you live in???  I live in South Grafton, MA
How many people would you bring???   Kids? Hubby? Wifey? Significant Other? Family?   Hmmm, not sure yet ... Maybe me and hubby or me and my sister-in-law
Pam M.
on 4/28/08 12:55 pm - west wareham, MA
Who's for this???   ME ME !!
What do you want to bring???   Hmm...I will have to think about this one!
Do you like June 7th or June 14th???    I like either date.
What city do you live in???   I live in West Wareham Ma How many people would you bring???  Me and my hubby...would leave the kids with a sitter so I can actuall talk to people! I have 4 kids.  

Dawn the Twinsmom
on 4/28/08 9:55 pm - Worcester, MA

Can I suggest getting a picnic area at either Canobie Lake Park, or Maybe Six Flags? I am sure if there are enough of us, we could even get a group admission discount!!!

I would be willing to look into both, and post costs, etc Let me know!!

Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

Zaudika
on 5/2/08 3:29 pm - Gulf Breeze, FL
Thanks everyone for their awesome replies!  :)     I'm still looking at a few locations.  I'm trying to do central mass as much as possible since people from RI, CT and NH may be joining us.   I'm currently out of town for a little bit but I'll post some more information soon.   I'll put together a list of all people.  Checking out Canobe (sp) lake would be excellent. (is this just a park?) ... I'm going to hold off on the six flags idea... at least for this time (hope to do this more than once).   I feel like the extra activites everywhere might make it hard for us all to get to know each other more.   I'd really like to keep it to a picnic area or state park.       Which reminds me, the other place I was looking into was Rutland State Park.    Post again soon!

Weight at time of Surgery: 278.   Lowest Weight 178.   Current weight 187.0.  Goal: 160.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views