Hey Mass. people any have....

Despinasdream
on 4/26/08 11:50 am - Lakeville, MA
Hi all ...anyone out there in syber world having RNY with Boston Medical Care...???and how long till approved?                           Thanks Des
sunnymoonx
on 4/27/08 2:15 am - cape cod, MA
Des My approval came in about a week with BMC

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

irenethebean
on 5/9/08 1:16 am - foxboro, MA

I'm seeing Dr. Hess at Boston Medical.  I have BCBS of Iowa and about 3 weeks ago I found out that WLS was excluded from our plan altogether.  After much heartbreak and crying, I started researching about buying supplemental insurance.  Tony, at Dr. Hess' office told me the insurance that gives them the least amount of trouble is neighborhood health.  So now, i'm going to need to shell out another $350 a month to purchase supplemental insurance just for me.  What can I do, at least this way my surgery will be covered, and hopefully, it won't take too long to get me approved.  If your insurance doesn't exlude the procedure altogether, it shouldn't take too long.  Some ins. policies have a 6 month wait time, because they want to see you on a medically supervised diet.  Just hang in there and do everything the drs tell you to do and you'll be approved.  Good luck!!

Despinasdream
on 8/1/08 12:24 pm - Lakeville, MA
Thanks for the info guys...I talked to the doctors office yesterday they said I'll probably get  my date this week comming...Hugs Des
mary B.
on 7/30/08 11:26 am - new bedford, MA
Hey Des,
I have Masshealth Standard also and they  hooked me into the  Neighborhood Health Plan. I should be able to get approved- I hope Dr Krugers office will help me with it. From what I have read they take care of  everything they can.

good luck and hope you get your  date  soon...

I am anxious  for you..

toodles,
Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs