DAVID LAUTZ PATIENT

Hondurian Queen
on 4/26/08 6:20 am - BOSTON, MA
I JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HAVING SURGERY WITH DAVID LAUTZ I FEEL THAT I WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS JUST WANT TO KNOW OF YOUR EXPERIENCES

hollyberries
on 4/26/08 10:15 am - Carver, MA
I have Dr. Lautz and the "Band".  I love him and his spit fire assistant Eileen.  Dr. Lautz isn't very social but a very good surgeon.  I usually try to get him to loosen up a bit by saying something off the wall and he will end up relaxing with me.  I had a great experience with him and absolutely love my band. Best wishes...when do you see him? Cindy
Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Lori S.
on 4/26/08 11:20 am - Assonet, MA
Hello, I Had Dr. Lautz do my Lap RYN on March 3RD....and he is WONDERFUL!!! I found him to be a little reserved during first visit, probably due to amount of People he see's and actual People who get approved and go through with the surgery. He is passionate about his work, and very understanding. When I asked him to be extra careful because I have a 2 & 3 yr old at home, he looked me dead in the eye's and said " I HEAR YOU LOUD & CLEAR" Wow, that put me at such ease!! He went on to say that he has 5 children at home!!! ( Maybe why he is a bit reserved....LOL)
There was a mix up with the office reguarding my Ins. approval, and he was the first to tell me it was the office's fault!! He also reassured it would NEVER happen again...so don't worry. Eileen is Awesome, and will try to get most appts. done on same day....great where I live so far away!!!
All in all, I have only great thing to say about Dr. Lautz and can reassure you , you are in GREAT Hands!!!!
Best of Luck, Lori
rockysmom
on 4/28/08 10:34 am - Dartmouth, MA
I had laproscopic RNY on 4/1/08 with Dr. Lautz   --I agree with other comments that he is a bit reserved, (shy, probably) but my surgery was without complication and the care was excellent.  He is very responsive to answering questions and seems to be caring and compassionate.  I think you are in good hands!
Sandy E.
on 5/6/08 3:29 am - Hyannis, MA
I had Dr Lautz do my Lap band in January. He is a very kind man but as already stated is reserved. My surgery was done at the Falkner Hosp. Everyone was great. Surgery went fine. I knew someone that had Dr Lautz do her band a couple of years ago and highly recommended him as now I do. His office is very busy. Eileen is wonderful, what a spit fire. I think she holds that office together. Best of luck to you. You're in good hands.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views