Holy Moly Batman!

honeymoo
on 4/24/08 5:28 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Okay I know I haven't been around much lately , between radiation and now training to do the BC walk in Boston next month and work I have been so busy. I just updated my ticker and noticed that I AM NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!  WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!  Man that feels great.  I just had to share with people who I knew could appreciate it although I will share with my family who I am going to see tomorrow (and haven't seen since Dec)  The weight sure does come off reaaalllly slooooooowly now when it does but that's okay.   I am headed to CT to see my family and celebrate my SIL's 40th, if I don't get back to you today I will do so when I get back Sunday and I promise I will try and get on here more often. Hope everyone is doing well.. Kendra I promise I will send you a message on Sunday I just noticed too that I have a few messages that I have neglected (I am soo sorry) Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Girl ..
on 4/24/08 6:44 am - MA
Hello Gwen!  Congratulations on your news!  I hope everything is going well for you, you look fantastic! It really does start to slow down after a bit though doesn't it.  Now I understand why people call the first 6 months the honeymoon period! Have a great weekend, Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

ks4
on 4/25/08 4:30 am - Fitchburg, MA
Awesome Gwen.  It is a great feeling!   Have fun with the family.   Talk to you Sunday. ~Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views