Tufts insur + Revisions

joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 4/24/08 4:22 am - 128 Belt, MA
anyone from Mass getting the revision from the band to RNY and have Tufts? Did you need to do the 6 mos I can change program? thanks. Joan
Christine K.
on 5/4/08 2:51 pm - Attleboro, MA
Hi Joan, I just had the RNY and had to do the I Can Change program. Honestly it is fairly painless... You get some reading materials and a workbook... and you talk to a counsellor via phone meetings every couple of weeks. My counsellor was soo sooo nice and if they let you request one I would highly recommend her... Her name was Danielle Genenz. A lot of people complain about the program because they just don't want to wait. But I actually got stuff out of it, it was very educational and I just decided to make the best out of it. I think the whole point is that they want you to be sure and make sure you have researched all your options. I will say I kept the surgery talk to the minimum because I didn't really feel like risking have them try to talk me out of it. :) But I say make the best of it... it goes by fast and you will be at the surgery before you know it. I haven't heard that anyone is refused after they participate in the whole program... so finishing means you graduate! Good Luck!
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 5/4/08 10:11 pm - 128 Belt, MA
thanks for the input.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views