Brand new here!

wicked aries
on 4/23/08 9:58 am - MA

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone can answer this. I had my last appt today, all is well, and it's a GO! Now I'm waiting for the surgical consult appt. Approx how long from now (assuming my insurance goes thru, everyone says it will...BC/BS) will I have the actual surgery? I know it differs for everyone, just wondering how smooth everyone else's experience went...and good luck to you all!! ~J

sunnymoonx
on 4/23/08 11:13 am - cape cod, MA
hi!  I don't have an answer on your insurance but i just wanted to say welcome and good luck.

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Cher B.
on 4/23/08 1:11 pm - MA
Welcome and I love you avatar.  I don't have an answer to your question b/c it varies so much from place to place. Keep us up to date on how things go.
CarolWannabe
on 4/23/08 9:57 pm - Pepperell, MA

When I rec'd the call saying that BC/BS had given approval, I booked my surgery right then and there on the phone.  It ended up only being a few weeks away so I think it will depend on your surgeons schedule.   Good Luck and let us know your date ! Carol

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/08 4:25 am - east falmouth, MA
I don't have the answer...actually could ask the same question...!  But welcome to the boards and let ME know when you hear!!!  Good lucK
wicked aries
on 4/24/08 6:04 am - MA
Thanks for your replies, I guess I'll have to wait it out! Nice to meet everyone and looking foward to making new friends :-)
Lisa_G
on 4/26/08 4:51 am - North Falmouth, MA
Hi there and welcome to OH

BCBS varies I guess.... I've heard a few weeks, I've also heard 48 hours. Now, I have Masshealth... and they took their sweet time, not having to give up an apporval # for 30 business days... amagine MY anxious wait.lol

But I'm good now, being 3 weeks out :D

*Trying to bring sexy back... and think I am suceeding! *   
                           SW-279, PW-160, GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs