The Playground.

ks4
on 4/17/08 10:40 am - Fitchburg, MA
So I brought my kids and daycare kids to the playground today since it was so gorgeous outside.  I had the 10 month old baby with me so I decided I would take him down the slide.  I was a little hesitant at first, but I did it anyway and my butt fit on the slide!  I also put him on my lap and we swang on a swing and the swing did not dig into my sides!  It was a happy day at the playground.

Lori S.
on 4/17/08 11:33 pm - Assonet, MA
Hi Kendra,            This is one event I am looking forward to...I have a 2 & 3 yr old, and I always have to bring a skinny friend along to help!!!!  I always feel like a loser.....NOW I AM A LOSER!!!!! Congrats............
ks4
on 4/18/08 3:57 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Lori, Thank you very much.  You're on your way too.  It's a great feeling!

Girl ..
on 4/20/08 1:21 am - MA
It is wonderful when things you couldn't do because of the weight start to become things you have a great time doing!  I am very happy for you Kendra and I bet the kids can't get you to leave the playground now!   Great job and congrats after all your hard work!

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

ks4
on 4/20/08 10:28 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you very much!  Things are a lot more fun now that I can  1. fit and 2. do it without pain! And look at you!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice new pic.  You look like a completely different person!  Kendra

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/08 10:34 pm - east falmouth, MA
joy is soooo about the little things !!! Sunshine, kids and slide fitting butts...ahhhhhh!  sounds good...lol
ks4
on 4/22/08 3:37 am - Fitchburg, MA
I never thought this would be such a 'wow' moment for me, but it was.  The kids were so suprised that Mommy went down the slide.  A sight they had never seen before. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views