Red Sox vs Yankees

shannewc
on 4/13/08 8:54 am
Hi Guys, Funny story...my husband and daughter went to the game Friday night and my daughter wore her Yankee hater baseball cap, and she got A Rod to sign it! I told her I said, " he is a beautiful man, but I never said anything about brains" Everyone around them was loving it!!! my daughter is an avid red sox fan, but has a soft spot for A Rod as of this weekend!!!!!
Discovery02466
on 4/14/08 1:15 am - Newton, MA
I had a soft spot for him too...Last night as I was an ice cube sitting in Fenway watching Manny Delcarmen strike him out.... Sorry...no softness when it comes to the Yankees!

~Jenn

Cher B.
on 4/14/08 4:29 am - MA
I'm with you on no softness for the Yankees Jenn.  There are some Yankees players that I can say I respect eventhough they play for the Evil Empire but A-Rod is not one of them.  I am to glad the we re-signed Mike Lowell.  A-Rod would be a disgrace to a Sox uniform and I firmly believe he will curse any team he is on.
Cher B.
on 4/14/08 4:40 am - MA

She needs a stern talking to!    j/k  It is nice that he signed for her and I could see why that would cause her to have a soft spot for him.  I like A-Rod best when he hits into inning ending double plays.

Lori S.
on 4/14/08 9:51 pm - Assonet, MA
I think he probably thought it was a Regular Yankee  Hat!!!!   That would be worth a lot on E-Bay.....LOL....LOL...hang on to that one Kid!!!!  Did he know it was an official Yankee HATERS   HAT??  If so, what a fool he could be made to look like......Sorry, Just my Yankee Hater side coming out!!!!  Congrats on the Autograph!!!
shannewc
on 4/17/08 10:07 pm
Hi, I believe he thought it was a yankee hat, because alot of people give her grief when they see the hat and think it is a yankee's hat, then she explains it is a yankee hater hat! A Rod on his defense was very kind to all the kids, but the jack<.% Johnny Damon was rude and wouldn't sign anything. Oh well it is a fun joke!!!!! and something she will treasure forever.
Lori S.
on 4/17/08 11:24 pm - Assonet, MA
I think that is an AWESOME story....and If you don't have it copywrited, I will use it!!! I wish you could post a picture of it....I would LOVE to see it..... You can always send it to my e-mail of  [email protected]  just put OH in subject line so I will open it!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views