9 Months Later.... HOLY 2ND GRADER!

Katie R.
on 4/8/08 1:01 pm - Marlborough, MA
MY HUBBY SHOWED ME THIS BEFORE AND I DIDNT KNOW WEATHER TO CRY TO JUST **** MY PANTS... WHAT A DIFFERENCE 9 MONTHS CAN MAKE... ITS LIKE I GAVE BIRTH TO A SECOND GRADER HAHA.... I LOVE MY RNY =) KATIE

ks4
on 4/9/08 12:07 am - Fitchburg, MA
Congratulations Katie on such a wonderful job  .  And just for the record...my eighth grader weighs 92 lbs, so you and I both each lost and eighth grader

sunnymoonx
on 4/9/08 1:20 am - cape cod, MA
WOW!!! You look great!!!!!  Way To Go!!!

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Katie R.
on 4/9/08 2:22 am - Marlborough, MA
Haha.. ive lost an 8th grader lol... thats soo funny... thanks guys soo much... its funny to look at before and afters.... i didnt realize just how different i really do look... =) Katie

Discovery02466
on 4/9/08 11:22 am - Newton, MA
You look GREAT Katie!  Looks like the girls are out in the new pic too!  Lucky you to still have some left!  Lol

~Jenn

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/08 10:24 pm - east falmouth, MA
Wow..You look so beautiful...LOVE to see the pictures...what hope there is in these blogs!!!!!! Bless you for my daily dose of inspiration!!!!!  I see the surgeon on Monday and am nearly ready to bust with hope that I can do this too...Never ever before finding out about this possibility have I felt so hopeful and relieved.  I think I will let my hubby take a before picture after all...(I have stratigically avoided cameras for the past 30 years or so...but maybe I should be "caught " fat just once.   For the sake of later thanks... You are beautiful..thanks for sharing...lol
Katie R.
on 4/9/08 11:00 pm - Marlborough, MA
Awww thank you so much!!! I didnt think i had any before pictures either and regretted it untill i looked at all my sisters pictures she has posted on the interent for the world to see... and i find some lovely befores of myself =( I told her to take them down.... hahaha.... I guess it is good to have some befores to compare, i wish i had done full body shots and measured tooo monthly but... hey we do our best... Congrats on seeing the surgeon monday hope all goes well !!! ( there is about a 4 year time span where not one photo of me can be found, i was very good at dodging the camera too ) hehe Katie

Cher B.
on 4/10/08 12:12 am - MA
Wow Katie, you look great!  Your second grader comment reminds me of when I had lost 80 lbs and one of my friends said 'you lost a whole Olsen twin!"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views