Southeastern Ma support group forming...

sunnymoonx
on 4/10/08 5:33 am - cape cod, MA
Ok, lets do this. Whoever is interested please email me.   April 27th in Yarmouth. A support/chit chat/whatever get together. email to [email protected] Put OH in the subject line. we'll stay in touch that way.

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Despinasdream
on 4/10/08 7:52 am - Lakeville, MA

That sounds good to me I can go to a few but not every Sunday with Church and family time...on that day...but that sounds great...if Lori can go we can drive to your house Pam and then we'll car pool together down...to Debbies...I love Yarmouth especially Mayflower beach..my fav...Love Despina

sunnymoonx
on 4/10/08 8:46 am, edited 4/10/08 9:52 am - cape cod, MA

I can't do every sunday either. but maybe we can all do once a month. maybe even rotate homes so the traveling is shared? I was thinking, and please - input on this. how abut a WLS-friendly tea? some drinks and maybe a few WLS-friendly  yummies? what do you all think?

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

malinda C.
on 4/10/08 12:20 pm - Hyannis, MA
I just had my surgery in feb 08, I live in hyannis & would like to join a support group thats on cape, mind if i join? Thanks  Malinda

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wB46RHY/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Pam M.
on 4/10/08 12:13 pm, edited 4/10/08 12:14 pm - west wareham, MA
Sounds like  plan to me! Does the 27th of April work for you ladies? I'd be happy to drive and bring some tea!

malinda C.
on 4/10/08 12:24 pm - Hyannis, MA
hey how do you get the weight tracker on your profile?

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wB46RHY/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

sunnymoonx
on 4/10/08 9:58 pm - cape cod, MA
want to do a theme? everyone bring their favorite WLS-friendly drink to share??? hmm nah lets do a cookie swap  JUST KIDDING!!!!!! i'm gonna start working on some stuff. this sounds fun

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/08 12:11 am - east falmouth, MA
Hey Cape Codders!  I have a big enough house In Falmouth and would love to host a support group.  Haven't had the surgery yet but will be there  asap.   It's sort of a hop skip from Wareham and Hyannis....No cookie swap for me but maybe flowers or something????? We could also move around but I would love to be a part of a support group!!!  My schedule is  good for early in the week or later days Sundays... but whatever...Love tomeetcha Suzle
sunnymoonx
on 4/11/08 1:05 am - cape cod, MA
hi suzle, thanks for the offer. maybe you can take next months get together on the cape? might be a good idea to rotate so everyone has a chance.

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Lori S.
on 4/11/08 3:08 am - Assonet, MA
Hi Debbie,                       Well I am really bummed....I can't do Sundays because I have 2 kids also and My husband works all but one weekend a month.....when he is home, he wants to spend time with the family!!!!  I am sorry, it sounds like you got more people together than I did, so if people want to cancel my group, I'll understand!!!     I wish I had some famly who could watch the kids, but I don't my sister & brother both live out of town, and my parents are just to ill to do it!!!!  It sucks, I wish I could go!!!! Well Have Fun, It sounds like a blast!!!                 Lori                                                                                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views