Southeastern Ma support group forming...

Lori S.
on 4/8/08 12:58 am - Assonet, MA
If there is anyone in the Freetown area, or anywhere else who is interested in coming to a support group in Freetown/Assonet area???  This will simply be a group of "friends" getting together to share experiences...no professionals involved....unless wants to join us!!!  LOL   We are having our first Meeting this Friday, April 11TH. Please e-mail me if interested, please put OH included in subject, I don't open mail If I don't know who it's from.....just a precaution for viruses!! e-mail,  [email protected]   Thanks, Lori
Despinasdream
on 4/8/08 11:56 am - Lakeville, MA
Is this the Wizard...The wonderful Wizard of Oz...lol lol...Love ya sis...Despina... Hey what time are we meeting...Brittneylyn has a hair appointment in Rochester,Ma at 9am I'm taking her for high & Low lights and a cut...they only had 9am available... Love Des
sunnymoonx
on 4/9/08 1:21 am - cape cod, MA
wish i was closer!! it's a bit too far for me to drive. but have fun!!!

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Lori S.
on 4/9/08 12:34 pm - Assonet, MA
I wish you were closer too, we need people with more experience...The longest person post-op so far is 4 months!!!  Lori
sunnymoonx
on 4/9/08 9:54 pm - cape cod, MA
hey come to the cape, i'll have a support group get together at my house!  - seriously -

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Pam M.
on 4/9/08 10:27 pm, edited 4/9/08 10:27 pm - west wareham, MA
HEY I have an idea...everyone can come to MY house ((says the person of the group who is 4 months out)) am half way between the two of you!  I live about 5 miles before the bridge...in West Wareham. I would love to meet up with someone further out than me.  Where abouts on the Cape do you live?

sunnymoonx
on 4/9/08 11:02 pm - cape cod, MA
i'm in yarmouth - off exit 8 anybody available sundays?

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Pam M.
on 4/9/08 11:05 pm - west wareham, MA
Sure Sundays are even easier for me than a week night.

sunnymoonx
on 4/9/08 11:58 pm - cape cod, MA
ok - let me look at sundays and what looks good. week nights are absolutely no good for me at all. I've got 3 kids and a husband home and chaos is the norm. the kids are gone most sundays with their father and the husband works. Who is interested in coming here? a sunday afternoon. 1-ish. maybe the 27th anyone?

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

Pam M.
on 4/10/08 12:44 am - west wareham, MA
Awesome...you can count me in. If anyone in this area wants to meet at my house ( I live in West Wareham)I can drive too to save some gas!  Lori? Lisa?  Des?  Wanna car pool with me??

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views