Dr Vernon patients?

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/08 10:00 pm - east falmouth, MA
Anybody out there had Dr Vernon at Brigham and Womens for your surgery?  Not much on here about her.  Wondering where her patients are.... I see her on next Monday...figure anybody at Brigham is good..Already saw dr Lautz at the info session...he seems great but my friend had a band with Vernon so I chose her. would be great to hear anything else... spring is coming....or so they say...but not today!  love to all 
Cher B.
on 4/7/08 8:22 am - MA
My PCP recommended Dr. Vernon and I trust my PCP's judgement.  I went to NWH instead but a thumbs up from my PCP is a big vote of confidence for Dr. Vernon.
Kim S.
on 4/10/08 4:14 am - North of Boston, MA
Dr. Vernon did my surgery 2+ years ago and she is great!  I feel like I can go to her and talk about any aspect of my weight loss journey and she is there to support & help. I'm scheduled to see her on Monday but during the fills-only time LOL.
Kim

Down 95+ pounds and still trucking along

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/08 6:01 am - east falmouth, MA
Hi..Good to hear..I am scheduled to see her Monday at 9am for the surgical consult.  I am really anxious.  My surgery is supposed to be Rny but I choose her because my other friend liked her...I figured any doc at Brighams would be excellent.   I must admit Gender had a little to do with it and  I started to doubt myself when I never saw her name popping up in these blogs.     Maybe that is because no news is good news. I am happy to hear you like her.  Hope all went really well and Good luck with your fill.   Thanx again   Sue Hobart
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views