Surgery Date!

mimi74
on 3/27/08 4:31 am

This is my first post.  I'm having RNY at Tobey Hospital with Dr. Kruger and I received my surgery date today - 4/22.  My birthday is 4/23 so this is a great gift.  I'm still new to this so I haven't gotten my profile completely updated but I'll figure it out.  I look forward to sharing my experience and reading about all of you as well.

sunnymoonx
on 3/27/08 6:41 am - cape cod, MA
welcome and congrats!  Dr K is a good surgeon. He knows what he's doing. 

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

KellyMASS
on 3/27/08 7:40 am - MA
congrats on getting your date!!...
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

mimi74
on 3/27/08 10:27 am
Thank you!
suzanne777123
on 3/28/08 8:48 am - Bristol, RI
Dr. Kruger did my surgery almost 2 years ago.  I've lost 210 pounds.  You're in good hands ! Best of luck, Suzanne
06/14/06:    Laproscopic RNY.  Down 215 Lbs.    

11/19/07:    Lower Body Lift with auto-augmentation on buttock lift, Breast lift with Auto-Augmentation, extended brachioplasty with Axilla repair.

02/25/08:    Vertical Thigh Lift, Lower Face Lift, Fat Grafting.
mimi74
on 3/30/08 2:04 am
Thank you!  I'm still finding my way around here.  There are so many places to look.  Honestly, it is a little overwhelming.   I have the binder from my doctor but I'd love to hear what was essential as far as food and protein sources after your surgery.  I've got all of my vitamins lined up but there are so many options for protein powders etc. that I don't know where to start.
rockysmom
on 3/30/08 7:23 am - Dartmouth, MA
Hi--  I'm in Dartmouth, but having my surgery at Brigham & Womens in Boston on April 1st --  Tuesday!!!  I'm also new to internet blogs, postings, etc -- but my son's girlfriend helped me get a pictures up, etc.  It's really great to connect with people and read about their experiences, thoughts, advice etc.  I'll let you know how it goes for me on Tuesday!
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/08 6:18 am - east falmouth, MA
Hi Rockysmom... Just read all your posts and info.  we have a lot in common...I  have 5 border collies..which started as an empty nest thing and got a mind of it's own...My only son is 27 and lives in Portland oregon so I need the company. Noticed your surgery is at hand!  At Brigham and Womens too.  I will be seeing Dr Vernon there next week...no surgery date yet though.  Really hoping to get on with it all asap and feeling good about my decision...Great in fact.  Dr Lautz did my info session and seems so patient, skilled and capable.  His empathy for us was so refreshing. I'll take this time to send you my very best hopes and prayers for a successful and life changing surgery.  Would love to hear all about it if you care to share...Most of all Woo Hoo...your dateis at hand. Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views