Plastic Surgeon North of Boston

redraven0619
on 3/19/08 3:42 am - Merrimac, MA
Can anyone recommend a good PS in Massachusetts, north of  Boston and what the fees were. I am pregnant now but wanted to do some research. I will need lower body lift and breast lift/implants.  I am also going to post on the plastic surgery board. Thanks.
Clare C.
on 3/19/08 6:07 am - North Andover, MA
I know you want north of Boston but friends have used Dr. Loren Boud at Beth Israel Hospital Boston and swear by him. I am going to do a consult with him myself when I am ready.

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

suzanne777123
on 3/19/08 6:38 am - Bristol, RI

I used him...just had my 2nd (and final!) surgery 3 weeks ago.  He's The Best !     He's done pretty much everything on me (see my sig line below).  Good luck to you, Suzanne

06/14/06:    Laproscopic RNY.  Down 215 Lbs.    

11/19/07:    Lower Body Lift with auto-augmentation on buttock lift, Breast lift with Auto-Augmentation, extended brachioplasty with Axilla repair.

02/25/08:    Vertical Thigh Lift, Lower Face Lift, Fat Grafting.
jereyes
on 3/19/08 6:15 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I went to a PS in Stoneham for a LBL and I was not pleased with my results.  I orginally wanted to go to Dr. Borud in Boston but he had ben on family medical leave for a long time so I decided on another surgeon.  i am not happy with his results and I am going to Dr. Borud to do my breasts and thighs.  I am scheduled at the end of June.  Dr. Borud has an extensive  amount massive weighloss patient and experience.  I would reccommend to do your research and go on at least three consultations before making a decision.  It was a lot harder for me to choose a PS than a WLS.  Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views