Sick Again!

ks4
on 3/19/08 3:27 am - Fitchburg, MA
ks4
on 3/19/08 3:31 am - Fitchburg, MA
ks4
on 3/19/08 3:44 am - Fitchburg, MA
Linda, Well the baby is doing better but I was at the ER last night with my oldest daughter.  She has the flu and and ear infection.

Clean, clean, clean...it's all I seem to do.  

Thanks,
Kendra

Girl ..
on 3/18/08 8:14 pm - MA
Kendra, sorry to hear you feel so bad!  A couple of years ago I started with pneumonia and kept getting sick month after month.  By June I felt that I must have an autoimmune disorder.  I called my PCP, who is generally very conservative, and he said I should go to a health store and buy elderberry supplement.  Apparently it boosts your immune system after lot's of illness.  At any rate he said it couldn't hurt me and I wasn't testing positive for Mono.  So I tried it and felt better.  I don't know whether it was the elderberry, but I would do it again if the same situation presented itself.. I hope you feel better soon! Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

ks4
on 3/19/08 3:39 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hey it's worth a try.  May be I should call my PCP and mention it to her and see what she says.  All the blood work I had done last month was all normal except for elevated liver enzymes.  Which my surgeon did blood work on me three weeks ago to check my liver.  I haven't heard back from them, so I'm assuming it was fine. Thanks, Kendra

jayner
on 3/18/08 10:43 pm - Littleton, MA
oh Kendra, When will this ever end? My sister who had the similar shigela episodes called yesterday and was having repeat problems also. The two of you seem to be on the same time table. Take it easy.  Jayne
ks4
on 3/19/08 3:41 am - Fitchburg, MA
Jayne, I thought it did.  Aaarrrggghhh!!  Hopefully it won't last a month like it did before. Thanks, Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views