How much do plastics cost?

on my W.
on 3/10/08 9:54 pm - Canada
Hi..   I had my surgery 4 years ago at Tufts and need a TT and upper arm lift...does anyone know the cost of these things....is there anyone who has had them done at tufts medical center? On my way...
Carolyn L.
on 3/10/08 11:34 pm - Northborough, MA
Don't know about Tufts, but I had a TT with muscle repair in Marlborough with Dr Poulos (FABULOUS!!) and paid about $7000.
Carolyn      
243 /222      /135    /135 /125  
High/Surgery/Current/Goal/Lowest

Discovery02466
on 3/11/08 2:40 am - Newton, MA
I think you could get it as cheap as $5....Here's what you do...Go to your local convenient store...buy a $5 scratch ticket and hit for at least 50K...You'll be all set then!  PS  That is my secret plan once I hit goal, but I was in the mood to share!

~Jenn

jayner
on 3/11/08 4:24 am - Littleton, MA
hi, We had a plastic surgeon speak at our last support group at Emerson. He gave a ballpark figure of $2000 per hour for surgical time. That number would include everything - hospital, anesthesia, all fees, etc. Jayne
jereyes
on 3/11/08 7:50 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Most PS that I consulted with in the Boston area cost $5000.00 for the surgeons fee only.  The hospital fees were all different ranges within $2000.00 difference.  I don't really need an arm lift so I can't help you with that.  I ended up having a lower body lift for &7500.00 with everything included. anst. hospital fees and surgeon fees.  My insurance paid for my 2 nights in the hospital due to having a hernia repair as well.
LITTLE_OLD_ME
on 3/11/08 9:00 am - FRANKLIN, MA
I had my PS at NWH and my insurance paid for my TT.  I have Harvard and they gave me no problems.  Have you thought of submitting it to your insurance?
suzanne777123
on 3/14/08 10:12 am - Bristol, RI

I had mine at Beth Israel....I used Dr. Borud and he is fabulous (specializes in weight loss patients).   See my signature line...I had pretty much everything done.   It's hard to figure out exact cost for just TT & arms because mine were all combined together.   Insurance paid for my TT (well "panni removal") but I think if you don't have insurance it's probably around $5k.   I think arms were somewhere around $4k or $5k.   See if insurance will cover the abdominal work and then you can just "upgrade" and pay for the arms. Good luck Suzanne

06/14/06:    Laproscopic RNY.  Down 215 Lbs.    

11/19/07:    Lower Body Lift with auto-augmentation on buttock lift, Breast lift with Auto-Augmentation, extended brachioplasty with Axilla repair.

02/25/08:    Vertical Thigh Lift, Lower Face Lift, Fat Grafting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views