Anyone from the Cape?? Or surgery at Tobey Hospital????

Cheri G.
on 3/1/08 12:10 am - East Falmouth, MA

I'm having RNY surgery Tue. and would like to add people around my location as friends.

sunnymoonx
on 3/1/08 9:45 pm - cape cod, MA
I was at Toby(but you know that)  Just wanted to wish you luck!!

~Debbie~

~~Here's mah Blog~~
   Through Thick n Thin

lisabene
on 3/2/08 8:15 am
HI I LIVE IN FALLRIVER AND IM JUST STARTING MY JORNEY AT TOBEY WITH DR. KURGER. I MENT WITH HIM AND FRIDAY GOING TO A DIETICIAN AT TOBEY AT FIRST I WANTED THE LAPBAND BUT HEARING THE DR TALK I MIGHT GO FOR THE RNY IM VERY SCARD BECAUSE IVE HEARD ALOT OF BAD THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. BUT I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY WEIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED.                  
Despinasdream
on 3/2/08 1:26 pm - Lakeville, MA
Hi I'm from Lakeville, Ma. and I'm going with Dr Thomas Streeter and The Tobey Hospital is state of the art and I don't want to go into Boston I'd  rather go with this hospital I've heard great things.....I am also starting my journey...I met with Dr. Streeter...I told him I want to be his poster child..lol I have my first psyco  appointment Mar.19th I can't wait till it's my turn for my RNY I just want to be thinner... don't be worried you'll be fine...I'll help you anyway I can by supporting you...my page is Despinasdream pop on over and be my friend...the more the merrier..lol I'll say a pray for you go in with lovely thoughts your going to look GREAT...in a matter of a month...Girlfriend you'll do great...repeat after me..I'll be fine...now relax bring in a good book and I'll talk to you when you are on line again... don't be a stranger...   Love & Hugs Des  from Despinasdream
Pam M.
on 3/3/08 5:36 am, edited 3/3/08 5:37 am - west wareham, MA
I live in West Wareham...so I am pretty near the Cape.  I am real close to Tobey Hospital. Probably 20 minutes from Falmouth. I didn't have my surgery at Tobey though but my Dad had it done by Dr Kruger 4 years ago. I did have my gallbladder out quite a few years ago by Dr Kruger. I had my RNY surgery done in Boston at Beth Israel. You can add me to your friends if you want. I would love to chat with some locals~ Wishing you all the best on your surgery tomorrow!

Kriola
on 3/10/08 10:47 am - On the water, MA
Add me to your list.  MaryLyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs