just a small perk !!

Ricky.B
on 2/15/08 11:19 am - MA
4 1/2 months post with a 60 lbs loss ,,not only I feel great people are telling me I look great . but 1 little perk I have gotten is  I can wear a cell phone clip on my belt and it doesnt  hurt or dig into my side !!
mary M.
on 2/15/08 9:10 pm
Very cool....thanks for sharing that!! I fly alot and have had trouble fitting into that darn center seat, especially as my luck seems to bring other extra large folks to sit on either side of me...I can't wait for that not to be an issue!!!
ks4
on 2/16/08 5:26 am - Fitchburg, MA
Great job on your weight loss so far.  Got to love those little "WOW" moments that we get.  Keep up the great work!  Kendra

Discovery02466
on 2/16/08 9:15 pm - Newton, MA
That is truly a personal WOW moment that all of your OH friends will totally understand!  Congrats!

~Jenn

AwesomeForever
on 2/17/08 2:44 am - Marlborough, MA
You have given me inspiration to go hunt up my cell phone holder, and the pedometer. I will be able to wear my cell phone on my waist and not in my only pocket in my t-shirt style uniform shirt.  Thanks for the information...isn't it terrific for these little perks, Ricky? Here is my WOW for the day. I can zip up the jacket I bought myself in December. I did buy it much smaller (XL). I had decided that my 3X jackets could go to Rosie's Place for homeless women and better serve them. Linda
Ricky.B
on 2/17/08 4:03 am - MA
thanks for the replies,  I actually put on my sons hoody sweat shirt its a med,,and it fits OMFG !!!! I cant believe it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views