First Meeting with Dr. Shore on Monday

jayner
on 2/14/08 10:35 pm - Littleton, MA
I'm really excited! It will be almost a month since my last appointment with the NP, NUT and had my psych eval. I had my blood work, chest x-ray, upper GI and abdominal ultrasound. I have lost 10 of the 14 pounds that they require you to lose. I have not yet started an exercise plan. My husband plans to go with me.  I took two business trips (four days each) during this month and did not find it too difficult to stay away from carbs. I just did not partake in the free continental breakfasts offered by the hotels. My size 26 pants no longer fit and I now am wearing size 24. I am so looking forward to working my way back in my wardrobe. Jayne
ks4
on 2/14/08 11:06 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row and are well on your way to a healthier life style.  Great Job! ~Kendra

Girl ..
on 2/15/08 3:51 am - MA

Hi Jayne, Congratulations on doing so well.  Dr Shore was my surgeon and I really liked her.  She is very attentative and a great surgeon.  To be honest I didn't really start my exercise plan religiously until after the surgery.  I joined anytime fitness and try to go at least 4 times a week now.  

You sound liek you have your head and heart in a great place for this surgery!

All the best!

Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views