Mini-Challenge goal-MET!

Discovery02466
on 2/14/08 1:43 am - Newton, MA

Hey all! I am so excited...Not only did I have a great 3 month follow-up visit, but I met my Valentine's mini-challenge goal!  I had wanted to get past my "halfway" point to my goal, and I just snuck in...It was more meaningful since I haven't been able to exercise due to the hives I am currently suffering from (see my blog for more itchy details)...This makes today a great day for the single girl! 

~Jenn

ks4
on 2/14/08 2:55 am - Fitchburg, MA
WHOOOO HOOOOOOO  WAY TO GO!!!  Awesome job! Congrats!!!  Kendra

Discovery02466
on 2/14/08 9:07 am - Newton, MA
Thanks so much Kendra...Hope you are feeling better!

~Jenn

ks4
on 2/14/08 10:07 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you Jenn, but no I am not.  I've closed my daycare again today, and may head back to the hospital.  This is just awful. Kendra

Discovery02466
on 2/15/08 1:09 am - Newton, MA
Feel better!  I am fighting off something today myself...Spent $50 on lots of Zicam and airborne...I can't be sick this weekend! I hope you will be able to rest and recover this weekend...Keep us posted if you're able..

~Jenn

millamename
on 2/14/08 10:48 am - MA
Hey congrats to you!!  I can;t wait to be able to post my goals.  I just finally got approval to get the Lapband but haven;t even had the consultation yet ,so no surgery date to speak of.  I am just so excited to finally be going somewhere with this!!  Would appreciate any advice you can give as to how you have prepared or gotten through these 1st three months.  Thanks  Andrea  P.S.  How do you get those BMI Tickers?  Just set up my profile and didn;t see that option, maybe missed it?
Discovery02466
on 2/15/08 1:10 am - Newton, MA
Thank you! Tickers are available at www.tickerfactory.com.   Its a pretty cool site!  To put it in a signature, you need to copy and paste it from tickerfactory and then click on user settings and that is where the signature is...Good luck!

~Jenn

AwesomeForever
on 2/14/08 2:56 pm - Marlborough, MA
You go girl! Linda
Discovery02466
on 2/15/08 1:12 am - Newton, MA
Thanks!  You're doing great too!

~Jenn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views