looking for exercise partner in reading ma.

rickysbride
on 2/9/08 7:29 am - springfield, MA
I am having the hardest time with motivating myself to exercise .. I joined the Y in reading.    I  am hoping there are other's out there  who can offer some advise in getting me motivated Donna
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w07fw3R/]

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb
millamename
on 2/14/08 11:11 am - MA
Hi Donna-  I am new to this site.  Andrea.  Just wanted to talk to you about getting in the gym.  The hardest part is getting in there.  Once you are there than the others that are there make you feel like you need to be doing something too. It also helps if you have a routine- like a specific class that you enjoy.  For me it is cardio kickboxing!!  Talk about stress relief!!!!  I have found that if you go early in the morning- not only are you energized for the day (well exhausted when you 1st start out- I won;t lie)but you have your routine already done and it makes it less likely for you to say- ah the hell with it when you get home from work.  On the other hand if after work is your only time-  make it a habit to pack a gym bag and bring it to work and change at work if you think that will help you get into the door of the gym.  I can;t join you up in Reading but if you want to try to keep each other in check via email I would like and need that as well.  I live on the other side of Boston in Norwood.  I go to Workout World-  I do the Monday morning and wednesday morning cardio kickboxing classes.  I feel great afterwards becuase it really makes you feel strong and it is two fold-  you are also learning to punch and kick- good self defense moves!!  Take care  Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views