Mini-Challenge?

ks4
on 1/29/08 11:06 pm - Fitchburg, MA
So I am 16.9 lbs away from losing 100 lbs.   I have decided that I would like to be a member of the century club for my birthday.  I'm hoping to reach 100 lbs lost by March 23rd.  March 23rd will also mark me at 7 months post-op.  So this means I need to lose 8.4 lbs in the month of February and March.  Since my weight loss has  s l o w e d  way down, this is defiantely going to be a challenge.  The past two months my weight loss has been 6.4 and 6.6 lbs for each month. Does anyone else want to challenge themselves to anything?  Who's with me on this? Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 1/30/08 1:06 am - leominster, MA
Good luck........ I also have a mini challenge. I want to be in onderland by my sons 6th birthday and it will be the first time i been under 200lbs since i was 13... I started my journy at 292. I am currently 214. so i have 15+ to loose by Feb 15th........ and i will be 4months post on feb 23rd so i am praying i will be in onderland...
ks4
on 1/30/08 2:36 am - Fitchburg, MA
Good luck Hollie! 

Discovery02466
on 1/30/08 11:12 am - Newton, MA
Sign me up! I had set a small mini-challenge of losing 55lbs by my next appointment (3 month check up) with my surgeon on Feb. 14th...I think I should get there, provided I don't hit a plateau...My other mini-challenge is to get to ONEderland before I go to California for work at the end of March, so I can make that mine! I had been thinking about it, but needed a little inspiration to get me to post it!  Thanks Kendra!

~Jenn

ks4
on 1/30/08 8:17 pm - Fitchburg, MA
Good Luck!  You can do it!

Ashley78986
on 2/5/08 4:27 am - MA
Good luck to you! I was hoping to have lost 100lbs for my birthday (which is saturday) but for the whole month of January the stupid scale wouldnt move. It has started moving again, as of this morning I am 1.5lbs away from 100lbs... but the damn scale changes all the time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed to reach the goal by saturday. We shall see.  Good luc****ep us posted on your doing!
Ashley

ks4
on 2/6/08 2:37 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Ashley.  Thank you, and congratulations on your weight loss thus far.  You've done a fantastic job!  My fingers will be crossed for you too.  Here's a little fairy dust too for good luck.  Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views