5 Months Post Op

ks4
on 1/23/08 12:12 pm - Fitchburg, MA

So today I am 5 months post op and I'm down 82.5 lbs.  Other than last nights issues, things have been going fairly well.  I just posted some new pics.  Take a looksy if you'd like.  I really don't see a difference from last month though.  My weight loss has really   s l o w e d   down quite a bit.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Kendra

Discovery02466
on 1/24/08 2:18 am - Newton, MA
You look GREAT Kendra!  I only hope I can look that good without having had four children!  Keep up the good work!

~Jenn

ks4
on 1/24/08 3:30 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Jenn, Thanks so much!   I saw your ticker, and you're doing great too!  Kendra

Cher B.
on 1/24/08 7:00 am - MA
82 lbs in 5 months is fantastic.  Good work!
ks4
on 1/24/08 10:02 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you, but technically it's 65 lbs since surgery.  I lost 17 prior to surgery, but I count it in my weight loss since the beginning weight on my ticker is the weight I was when I weighed in for the first time at the surgeon's office.  That's the weight they go by, so I do too. Kendra

Cher B.
on 1/24/08 10:07 am - MA
That is still fantastic Kendra.  Losing 17lbs before surgery is not easy!  I count my weight loss from my highest weight which was before my consult last Jan.
ks4
on 1/24/08 11:09 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you.  Losing the 17lbs wasn't easy, but I was so fearful that they would cancel or postpone my surgery.  I was always able to lose a little bit of the weight, but never able to keep it off.  I was a big time yo-yo dieter.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views