Hey Grafton Girls!!!

Brenda T.
on 1/22/08 1:48 am - MA
We saw from another post that there were quite a few of us Grafton Girls... What do you say we make a plan and go out for some food and to meet other women in our town who know what it feels like to be you?

ClaudiaG
on 1/22/08 1:50 am
Hi Brenda. I'd love to. Sent you a PM.
VMansfield
on 1/22/08 1:55 am
Sounds good to me too.  I dont know how to PM...  Tell me and I will sned you my personal info
Brenda T.
on 1/22/08 2:00 am - MA
Lets give it till the end of the week and see how many bites we get and then we can set something up. 

Jessica O.
on 1/22/08 2:15 am - Grafton, MA

That sounds great.  I'd love to get together with you ladies.  BTW, I just found out today about my consult appointment with the surgeon.  I will be having Dr. Czerniach.  I see him next Tuesday, 1/29/08.  So, if all goes well ... I'm hopeful for a surgery date at the end of February/beginning of March. 

Brenda T.
on 1/22/08 2:21 am - MA
Congrats Jessica on your progress... I think now we have every surgeon at Umass Weight Center covered Vicki and Claudia  = Dr. Kelly Jessica= Dr. Czecniach Myself= Dr. Perigini Dr Kelly= gold standard Dr. Czecniach= I hear has a great bedside manner Dr. Perigini= Well hes great and hes soooooo cute any ideas on where you ladies would like to go and what times are good for you all

carol g
on 2/24/08 5:51 am - fitchburg, MA
I had Dr John  Kelly
Stephany N.
on 1/26/08 8:01 am - Spencer, MA
Hey Girls,  I'm not from Grafton, but just moved to Spencer from Northbridge...can I come too?? I too had Dr. Kelly for my RNY 12/06. He is the best!! Let me know if there's room for one more! Hugs Stephany

300/275/135/150 - 15lbs BELOW Docs Goal

Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal

Brenda T.
on 1/26/08 10:26 pm - MA
Sure I will let you know... It looks like we are going to do Wed night in Grafton

carol g
on 2/24/08 5:51 am - fitchburg, MA
Hi Brenda I am from MIllbury very close to south Grafton Would love to meet you guys sometime I have many friends form the area as well that have had the sugery  Lets stay in touch Carol [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views