3Months out

Amanda D.
on 1/21/08 1:36 am - Haverhill, MA
Ok well I'm just 3 months out!! and I feel great!!  well almost great!! everytime I eat anything chunky, it makes me sick...no matter how god i chew it up, and no matter how small the bites are!! (meat mostly)  really killing me!!  I havent called the dr yet for fear of sound stupid!!!  Suggestions??? ALSO, posted some new pics this am... Thanks Amanda

Holliewheeler
on 1/21/08 1:51 am - leominster, MA
I already told you manda you need to go. or call or something you could have a stricture even a really mild one. Hollie
Girl ..
on 1/21/08 2:11 am - MA
I agree with Hollie...three months out and chewing small bites really well should not be a problem.  It seems you might be a bit tight...at any rate, no one hear can do anything for that.  I would call the doctor.. Good Luck with it, Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Cher B.
on 1/22/08 11:54 am - MA
Hey Amanda,   I checked out the pics...you look great!  I'll echo the call the office...hope you have already.
megan W.
on 2/1/08 8:09 am - kittery, ME
Hi Amanda I suggest you try to chew and chew in small pieces and then swallow. Take a 5 mins break in between the meals.. That what I thought when I had stricture. They said it is a mild one but all you can do is chew and chew or forget the chunky food for awhile... The dr said I was being a pest. That was almost 4 weeks ago. I haven't bother them since. I am not planning to anyway. Just try this for awhile if it doesn't work then call the office. Megan W butch074

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views