help please!

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/08 9:10 am
So I have been trying to get everything together for about a year now to get gastric bypass surgery, I had to first have my tonsils out which pushed things out a little anyway I recently lost my job so i have to pay cobra untill i can get the surgery. Since i was working for an insurance company i know its atleast one in 200 if not more employers that actually carry's coverage for this surgery anymore so this could very well be the only chance i ever have of getting this done. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if theres any surgeons in the mass new hampshire area that are fairly easy to get apt with or will work with someone in a situation like mine and try to help me get this done asap, if anyone has any imput or advise i would really appreciate it. thanks
BradysGirl12
on 1/19/08 11:36 am - Boston, MA
Hi there! Sorry I'm not really sure. But I just wanted to say I'm here for you and I hope you find someone who can accomodate you! Good luck, keep us updated!

Meg
              *~ Megs ~*
                Starting: 291  Current: 223  Goal: 140
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

Girl ..
on 1/21/08 2:15 am - MA
I went to Emerson in Concord, MA and went to my first appointment on June 18th ish and had my surgery September 18th...which I thought was pretty quick ( I wouldn't have wanted to go much quicker).  Maybe they can work with you.... Otherwise I have no idea... Have you started the diet and looking at behavior modifications?  If not, I wouldn't want to go too fast... Good Luck, Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views