1 year out today! Woo Hoo!

Joanne N.
on 1/15/08 8:21 pm
I can't believe it's been a year.  At this time last year my kids were going off to school and I was crying thinking "what if".  Looking back I realize that all that was silly. I've lost 102 pounds.  My weight loss has really slowed over the last several months but I hear that's normal. To anyone considering surgery, this is the best and hardest decision of my life.  It's amazing how different I feel. Thanks to all of my support buddies along the way.   You've been great! :) Joanne
Cher B.
on 1/15/08 10:03 pm - MA
Congrats Joanne!  You have done great!  I can remember reading your updates back before I had surgery and was inspired by how well you were doing.
Joanne N.
on 1/15/08 10:27 pm
Thanks so much!  You're doing great too!
txbunny930
on 1/15/08 10:22 pm - MA

Hello my Partner in Crime.....  Congrats on the one year and all that you have accomplished with this surgery.  I remember how we both kept comparing notes for the first few months of this surgery.  Even our little boo boo visits with Dr. Randall.  Boy, time has flown by quickly.

See you tomorrow night, right?

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Joanne N.
on 1/15/08 10:27 pm
Hi Lorraine!  Wow, I just saw your ticker!  You've lost so much!  You must be so proud of yourself.  How are you doing in the clothes department?  Yes, time has flown by.  I'm going to try to bring my camera tomorrow night so I can have my pic taken with Dr. Randall.  I have a picture of us right before I went into the operating room.  Before and after pics!  Yes, I will see you tomorrow night.  Looking forward to it.
txbunny930
on 1/15/08 10:38 pm - MA
My weight has leveled off now and I'm a Size 8 so the clothes I have should be lasting me longer than a few months.  You know how that goes.  I'll have my camera with me as well.   My boyfriend of 7 years is now history.  Never knew he only liked heavy woman.  Talk about being stupid.  How did I miss that one?  Anyway, I don't need someone in my life that's making me feel bad about myself and he does.  Maybe it's because the weight I'm losing is what he's been putting on and he cannot handle it.  The email he sent me this morning sure hurt and cut me to the bone.  Someone that heartless has no business in my life.   I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  You're looking fantastic.  How's the clothing going for you?

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Joanne N.
on 1/15/08 10:41 pm
sending you an e'mail.........
RITA32
on 1/16/08 1:31 am - Stoneham, MA

A year WOW and look at how well you've done see ya tomorrow night

honeymoo
on 1/16/08 11:14 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats and happy surgiversary!  You have done great and look fantastic. Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

BradysGirl12
on 1/19/08 11:39 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations!!! You have done so well, I remember reading about you going in for surgery, that is really cool!!

Meg
              *~ Megs ~*
                Starting: 291  Current: 223  Goal: 140
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views