LOST 2 POUNDS IN 6 MONTHS, HELP!

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/08 8:21 am - ROXBURY, MA
I HAD THE SURGERY A YEAR AGO,i LOST 54 POUNDS IN TOTAL, I AM DOING EVERYTHING I AM SUPPOSE TO BUT I LOST 2 POUNDS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS, VITAMINS, PROTEIN SHAKES AND HIGH PROTEIN FOOD.  SOME EXERCISE AND I DON'T LOSS WEIGHT. I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT THIS. I AM ALSO STILL LOSING A LOT OF HAIR. I AM LOSSING A LITTLE BIT OF INCHES. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, IM FUSTRATED!
Holliewheeler
on 1/13/08 11:01 am - leominster, MA

have you tried contacting you surgeon. to me that doesnt seem like much of anything since i will be 3months out and have already lost 66lbs.. I would be on the horn with your surg asap tomorrow.

Cher B.
on 1/14/08 12:26 am - MA
I agree with Hollie about calling your surgeon and getting in there for an appointment.  Bring the protein shakes that you are taking so they can verify if it is the kind of protein you could absorb.  Based on the hair loss and lack of weight loss...my best guess would be that somehow you are not getting enough protein. Good luck.
honeymoo
on 1/14/08 1:34 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi there what kind of surgery did you have, RNY, Lap Band, DS?  Were you a lightweight to start?  What does a typical daily menu look like?  How many calories are you eating?  how much water are you drinking?  Maybe if you give us some more info we can try and help you a little bit better.  But as everyone else is saying call your surgeon.  When was the last time you had a checkup with them?  Good luck with everything and hopefully we or your surgeon can help. Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views