Unjury Protein anyone?

BradysGirl12
on 1/10/08 1:35 pm - Boston, MA
I have 3 tubs of the Unflavored Unjury and 1 Tub of Chicken Soup flavored and I could not really tolerate them. I did not realize that unflavored just means it doesn't taste like anything but it is not tasteless and I think I am atleast partially lactose intolerant which means the only thing I can really mix it with is Crystal light. But anyways, I know so many people like it so if anyone wants to buy some tubs, let me know!
              *~ Megs ~*
                Starting: 291  Current: 223  Goal: 140
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

meggiebooboo
on 1/10/08 7:40 pm - Quincy, MA
I'm interested. How much are you selling them for? PM me if you want.
txbunny930
on 1/10/08 11:02 pm - MA
I'm lactose intolerate and use Unjury all the time.  I use it in my coffee, yogurt, chili, soup, etc.  I also do not use a full scoop but add what I want to just boost the protein up.  I was not one for doing shakes and still do not.  The vanilla has been great to use in ice coffee at DD.  All of the protein powders will have a taste to them no matter what but Unjury seems to be the less offensive. Give it another try and if you need some ideas on how to incorporate this into your meal plan, I'll be willing to help.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

BradysGirl12
on 1/11/08 1:18 am - Boston, MA
Thank you, Yeah I'm going to keep the ones that I have already openned which are unflavored and vanilla. I can probably use them later and incorporate them more into regular foods rather than shakes. But I really like the Isopure Zero Carb, its just like gatorade which I really like. But thanks for your help!

Also, I am going to PM you Meg!
              *~ Megs ~*
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

Cher B.
on 1/11/08 12:19 pm - MA
I was lactose intolderant early on and now I do not have a problem with it.  If you like dairy and have been avoiding it, give it a try agian in a few months. Go Pats!
BradysGirl12
on 1/14/08 4:25 am - Boston, MA
Thanks! Yeah I'm going to keep the ones I have openned and try to get rid of the rest. I really really like the Isopure so I'm going to try to stick with that. But how do you like that...17-0!!! Bring it on Chargers!
              *~ Megs ~*
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

ks4
on 1/15/08 2:59 am - Fitchburg, MA

I'm interested too, how much do you want for them? Kendra

BradysGirl12
on 1/19/08 11:41 am - Boston, MA
Hi Kendra, Sorry it took me so long...but I just pm-ed you!

Meg
              *~ Megs ~*
                      Surgery on Jan 2nd, 2008

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views