REMINDER ~ CAPE COD SUPPORT GROUP

Joyce S.
on 1/8/08 7:43 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Everyone,     I just wanted to remind you of the Cape Cod Support Group meeting on Thursday- January 10.  It's always on the 2nd Thursday of the month at Cape Cod Hospital. Cape Cod 5 Room A. 7:30-9:30 All are welcome , no sign ups , no fees, no pressure. Any questions feel free to ask ......

Joyce S.

drgnflygrl26
on 1/8/08 8:48 am - Halifax, MA

I am interested in attending this Thursday. I was wondering if you usually get a pretty good turnout and also which building is the meeting located in. One last thing...Am I able to bring a family member with me? Thanks a bunch,                                                         Bonnie

Joyce S.
on 1/8/08 9:07 am - Dennis, MA
Oh  YES  - Please come Thursday and bring any and all you'd like along - family and friends - all are welcomed. Sometimes we have a big turnout and sometimes not - it's hard to predict.     It's in the new addition to the hospital called The Mugar Center..... take the Bayview Street entrance, there's parking just  south of the building. Once inside walk straight to the desk and turn right ( the cafeteria will be on your left).... go a few more feet and you'll see a short hall on your right - go through the glass doors and you're in the conference rooms area and it's the first room on the left....  email me and we can exchange phone numbers.... [email protected]

Joyce S.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views