Carol Is having Surgery on Monday!!

ashersmama
on 12/8/07 2:18 am - Andover, MA
Hello all! Our good friend Carol (Carolwannabe) is having her Lap RNY on Monday Morning! Lets all show her some support and wish her well with her new beginning! Carol - this is truly a new beginning for you and we are all here for you. You have done all of your research, you have an amazing surgeon and before you know it you will be out of surgery and walking the halls at SPA LGH! I can't wait for you to join us on the losing side! Please call if you need anything, I am here should you need me! Shana
Girl ..
on 12/8/07 11:26 am - MA
Hey Carol, I was going to call you, but I drove by your house and the lights are out.  I think this is good and you are resting.  What is the plan Monday morning?  What time is the surgery and how are you getting there?  Can I call you on Sunday?  Makke sure you don't need anything? We are all very much looking forward to helping you through your first couple of weeks.  After that it's smooth sailing! Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

CarolWannabe
on 12/9/07 4:03 am - Pepperell, MA
Hi Julie -  Your friendship and support have helped so much since we first started talking !  Thanks for all the advice.  It was good talking to you this morning.  I know that no matter what anyone says it's still not easy to not stress !   I'm just gonna scream, cry and beg for those drugs in the morning and hopefully I won't remember a damn thing !  Talk to you soon !!!! Carol
CarolWannabe
on 12/9/07 3:59 am - Pepperell, MA
Hi Shana - Thanks for the post.  You are so thoughtful thinking of me.  You looked great Friday when I saw you.  I am so happy everything is going well for you.  I'm nervous, scared, excited, just everything at once !  I have been keeping myself busy today - you know the usual - laundry, dusting, vacuuming, etc.......  I'm doing ok - just a headache.  Will probably take a tylenol and then lay down and listen to my relaxation tape !!!  May have to listen to that quite a few times tonight !  Will get in touch with you as soon as I can ! Carol
CareNH
on 12/9/07 9:19 am - Derry, NH
Congratulations Carol!  You are taking a huge positive step to be healthy- it will all be worth it! I can't imagine anyone who is more prepared and educated about this process. You ask, ask, ask and always seem eager to learn more. You are in good hands and will be up and about before you know it.I am very excited for you.  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and look forward to hearing how you are doing. Carolyn

Highest Weight- 306, BMI: 43.9
Current Weight- 168, BMI: 24.1
Goal Weight- 165,  BMI:  23.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs