Anyone need suits or a winter coat?

Cher B.
on 12/7/07 12:08 am - MA
Hey all,   I have a handful of suits that are now too big.  I think two are size 20 and two are size 22. Also up for grabs is a 2XL Columbia winter coat.  It has a liner that zips out and I really like this jacket.  It might be the lucky gastric bypass coat...my Mom gave it to me brand new before she had surgery because it turned out to be too small for her at the time and I wore the jacket a season or two before having surgery. Let me know if you are interested...I can give a better description of any of them.  If you are fairly close by, it would be ideal to meet up so I could give them to you rather than shipping. Come to think of it...I have 3 formal dresses if anyone needs them (two red, one black) in the same size range.  Let me know! ~Cher
Girl ..
on 12/7/07 1:40 am - MA
Hi Cher, I could use work clothes desperately.  I'm at a size 20 now, down from 24.  I could also use a winter coat, but I'm not sure what size in a jacket might be and if it's too big I would want someone else feeling equally as desperate to grab it.  I love losing the weight, but it is killing my credit card!  I guess I am thankful I am a relatively slow loser.   I live in Groton near the Pepperell line.  We could meet up and I could buy you dinner if you'd like.  I owe you for all the support you provided while I was struggling with my decision to have surgery.  Let me know if you already have takers. Thanks, Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Cher B.
on 12/7/07 1:44 am - MA
Hey Julie,   I'm sending you a pm now...you are the first taker. ~cher
meggiebooboo
on 12/9/07 12:35 pm - Quincy, MA
If anything else is available let me know.
Girl ..
on 12/17/07 7:56 pm - MA
Thank you Cher for meeting me last night and getting me through another month of work clothes. I apologize for not realizing how far away you were!     It was wonderful to finally meet you and see how fantastic you are doing!  You are a beautiful woman in your pictures, but the pictures don't do you complete justice!  I look forward to catching up to where you are! Thanks again and Happy Holidays! Julie

Starting weight : 273 lbs - BMI 42.8
Day of Surgery : 265 lbs  - BMI 41.5
April 20, 2008: 175 pounds - BMI 27.4
November 11, 2008: 158 pounds 24.7

Cher B.
on 12/19/07 12:18 am - MA
Hey Julie,   It was nice to meet you as well.  You also need to get some new pics up.  You are doing great and it was really nice to finally chat with you in person. Have a great day! ~Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views