DIVORCE

Cher B.
on 12/6/07 4:14 am - MA
Thanks!  I do plan to be around for the non con.  Maybe we can get some folks together for dinner or lunch before then.  It would be great to see you...maybe in Jan or Feb after the holiday craze dies down.  You were looking like you were just about to goal last time I saw you so the slow and steady is probably good at this point.
txbunny930
on 12/6/07 4:36 am - MA

Rita is really good at throwing dates around and gathering people up.  I should have her get motivated and get something going.   I'm in a size 8 right now and the weight can now stop coming off.  My boyfriend just informed me last night that he doesn't like the fact that I've lost so much weight and that skin and bones are not attractive.  I'm more skin then anything...... lol  I just learned how to hide it all well. Slow is better and the body will keep the weight off better for us.  This is the best thing I've ever done for myself and I feel wonderful.   Let's see about getting together in the next few months.  I'll email you and give you some info or post here or on Quix.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

txbunny930
on 12/5/07 5:42 am - MA
Divorce is never easy whether it's mutual or not.  No matter what we try to do, the children end up suffering for it all.  I've been there and both my children will tell you how rough it was on them BUT they said things would have been worse if I stayed in the marriage.  So if divorce is the answer, then do what it is that needs to be done because your children will be okay in the end.  Honestly, they will.   Keep everything positive and continue to keep you health in check.  You're doing fantastic.  Good for you.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/07 9:54 pm - ROXBURY, MA
I got divorce 4 years ago and had my surgery a year ago. I strong relationship doesn't end because of a surgery or illness.In my case my college degree cost me  my marriage. If that's the case it means that the relationship was weak before that. I wish you ladies the best. The divorce process is very hard but sometimes necessary. What some can't take is when women start loving themselves more than anybody else. I am starting a new relationship now and my actual partner supports with my decision of having the RNY. Life is too short let worry for the things that are really important .....good luck and keeping looking forward.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views