Breast cancer

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/07 9:53 pm - Newton, MA
Hi Gwen, I'm so sorry to hear you are dealing with this!  It sounds like they caught things nice and early.  Not that it makes it any easier, but it sounds like your docs are on top of things. I wish you the best - your great attitude will carry you through this!  :-) Kerry
honeymoo
on 11/30/07 6:19 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks Kerry!

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Monica B.
on 11/29/07 11:02 pm - Emery, SD
Sending prayers, God bless and speedy, total recovery.

honeymoo
on 11/30/07 6:20 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thank you!

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Julie ~
on 11/30/07 12:45 am
Aw geez, Gwen! How crappy for this to be happening now. I'm glad you have such wonderful support in your hubby, family, friends and most of all in your medical team. Please know that if you ever need it, I am here at the other end of the ferry/plane for rides to any hospital or doctor if hubby needs to work or is sick. Or for anything else!! Sending you tons of positive healing energy and thoughts, -Julie
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

honeymoo
on 11/30/07 6:21 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks Julie Thankfully from what I understand so far there is a service from the hospital that brings you to and from the hospital, if not I have about a dozen people offereing use of their cars that are either at the airport or boat, but thank oyu I will keep that in mind. Gwen

Cher B.
on 11/30/07 4:31 am - MA
Hey Gwen,   I have been thinking about you lots.  Good to hear that the lymph nodes check and bone scan have been clear.  You are one of the people that always goes out of the way to offer a hand or encouragement whenever it is needed and I want to offer the same to you.  Give a call if you ever want to talk or there is anything at all I can do.  You are strong and upbeat and I know those things along with great doctors and such wonderful support from your husband, friends and family are going to get you through this. ~Cher  
honeymoo
on 11/30/07 6:25 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
((((Cher)))) Thank you, it helps to know that I have terrific friends all over the place willing to help, I am truly lucky to have people like you in my life.  Hopefully I won't be up your way any time soon although Steve has his 3 month in a few weeks.  The only reason I would have to go up in Dec is if I am having Chemo in which case I would need to see my Oncologist again before it starts, I like it up there but hopefully I won't need to see her until after Radiation. How are you doing?  I hope all is well on you end, we'll chat soon.  Thanks again Gwen

DDBEAR458
on 12/1/07 12:05 am - WORCESTER, MA
OH GWEN. I JUST READ YOUR BLOG.  I DO LOOK ON THIS WEBSITE EVERYDAY, BUT NEVER WRITE BUT JUST SEEING WHAT EVERYONE DOES WRITE, I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST ATTITUDES!  YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.  YOUR A STRONG WOMAN WITH A WONDERFUL FAMILY.  THANK GOD FOR THAT.  I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND I LOVE READING ABOUT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE, SO PLEASE KEEP US POSTED.  GOD BLESS!
honeymoo
on 12/2/07 4:22 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views