Mass. General Weight Center.
Dr. Janey Pratt.

the best 
marybzw777
on 5/29/12 5:20 am - Winthrop, MA
Dr. Meireles right there with Dr. Pratt at MGH

ClareB
on 3/11/10 4:11 am - MA
I do believe that Dr. Darius Ameri takes Medicare or Medicaid.  His hopsital is Winchester which is a medical center of excellence, one of the requirements of  Medicare.

His office tel number is 781-662-2288  His office is in Stoneham MA.
illykatrina
on 7/24/11 8:21 am - Haverhill, MA
 i have a choice go through tuffs or st elizabeths   and i have been looking at other hospitals 
i have medicare i think  as my primary insurance  so how long would it take  im getting frustrated 
Go-Nicole-Go
on 8/31/11 8:54 am - MA
A girl I met through support group Northshore Medical Center had Mass Health and her surgery was approved like in 24 hours! NSMC is great and they totally push to get you approved fast.
Tiffanylee28
on 7/2/13 2:25 am - east taunton, MA

can you give me some more information please [email protected]

thank you so much

tiffany

Chipples5
on 1/16/12 3:09 am
Has anyone had the surgery approved more recently with Commonwealth Care? I'm at a road block on whether to choose Network Health or Neighborhood Health. Does it always take 6 months to get the surgery? Here's the most important question to me, What doctor either in Boston or South (I'm in attleboro) can you recommend? What hospitals should I be considering that accept Commonwealth Care?
alasvolattpropriis
on 5/23/12 1:47 pm - MA
VSG on 02/08/12
I have Neighborhood health/ commonwealth care. I had surgery Feb. 8th, 2012. My app. are at the Faulkner Hospital but I had surgery at the Brigham & Women due to my BMI was very high. My Dr. is Dr. Jooyeun Chung. I did not have to take the 6 month classes, but I think that might have changed now. I did have to wait 6 months due to my surgeon wanted me to lose 50 lbs. before surgery. Don't get me started on how happy I'm with my whole journey from the Dr., staff, hospitals, nut., & etc... Here is the number for the clinic 617-732-8500    

pandoralsu
on 5/23/12 9:58 am - Hahnville, LA
VSG on 11/11/13
 Dr. Sabrena Noria and Dr. Charles Bellows at Tulane-Lakeside accept Medicaid. Here's a link to their website for more information. 

http://tulane.edu/som/bariatric/ 
January 16, 2009 - Lap-Band (9cc)  Dr. Todd Belott - West Jeff Medical Center
http://www.sclaweightloss.com/
353/292/180/150
HW/SW/CW/GW
bulldog24
on 6/2/12 7:07 am
Ihave medicare as a secondary to ppo. Do you think they will pick up what the ppo doesnt cover?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views