NWH 3-Month Post-Op Visit

ks4
on 11/29/07 2:34 am - Fitchburg, MA
Tomorrow I have my 3-month post-op visit.  Can anyone tell me what I can expect at this visit? Kendra

honeymoo
on 11/29/07 9:16 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
If I remember correctly you'll meet with the Dr, get weighed and meet with the Nut just to go over how your diet is going it should be a fairly quick appt.  Good luck Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

ks4
on 11/29/07 10:47 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thanks Gwen,  I hope it's a quick appointment, but I believe I need to have blood drawn.   Not sure . Kendra

Cher B.
on 11/30/07 4:35 am - MA
Hey Kendra,   They did take blood when I went for my 3 month.  I think I also met with the dietitian and Tina..Dr. G was tied up that day so I didn't get to see him. I did get to see him when I went for my 6 month though. ~Cher
ks4
on 12/1/07 12:36 am - Fitchburg, MA
I met with the nutritionist and Tina the nurse.  I also had my blood drawn.  It was a fairly quick appointment, but they said that I'm losing too fast.  My weight loss is where I should be at 6 months out, not 3 months out.  I'm at 48% weight loss and they like to see people at 30% at the 3 month mark.  Tina said that I shouldn't be suprised if my weight loss slows down significantly over the next 3 months.  I guess only time will tell.  They also said that they will only call me next week if my blood work has any issues, otherwise I'm all set. Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views