doctors

seagal1463
on 11/20/07 5:20 am
does anybody have Dr. Ashley Vernon?
Julie ~
on 11/20/07 7:23 am
She was the doc I saw for my consult, and she did my first follow-up visit post-op. Why do you ask?
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

seagal1463
on 11/20/07 8:33 am
she is doing my surgery on dec 12 and i haven't talked to anybody that has seen or had their surgery with her, not that i don't like her because i love her but other inputs are good to hear.
Julie ~
on 11/21/07 7:12 am
Sorry I can't speak about her surgical skills, but there are others who have reviewed her on OH. Look under the surgeons section. I can tell you that my experience with the hospital was nothing but extremely positive. All the way from pre-op to discharge. Well, except for the people at the desk where you wait for your leak test. They seem bored and pay no attention to the stack of patients laying around them. Also, some of the transportation people are really clumsy (ouch!). But those are minor things. Trust your gut. If I hadn't had to switch because of an insurance issue (which she was great to work out for me) She would've been my surgeon. -Julie
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/07 8:53 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Yes I have her.  She is a great surgeon.  I didnt care to much for one person on her staff at Brighams so I now see her at Faulkner.  She does my fills, which I like.  Once her PA tried ot do it and she couldnt find my port.  Dr Vernon is a no-frills kind of doc.  I am in and out if her office in no time but I dont have any issues but if I did I know she would spend the time with me explaining and helping me.  I did not see her in the hospital  after the surgery.  I thought that was a bit strange but I saw plenty of her staff and residence.  You are in good hands.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views