So Much for NWH hello Fallon???

niddy21
on 11/19/07 8:45 am - MA
Okay well since I started back at school I had to go on Masshealth for my insurance. NWH only takes Masshealth Standard and I have Masshealth Fallon which is NOT Fallon Select (which I had 3 months ago when working full time ugggggggg) so I can't have the surgery there unless I drop to Masshealth Standard. Well, the only prob with that is I heard that Std Masshealth requires a 6 month supervised diet, in which case I could just keep my appointments with the Fallon doctors and do it at St Vincent's where all my records are. Any words on how the program at Fallon is? I probably won't get it done during spring break, but I'm really not in a huge hurry. Maybe the waiting is better   If anyone knows anything about the 6 month supervised diet or about the program at Fallon, please let me know. Thanks a bunch, Katie
Holliewheeler
on 11/19/07 8:54 pm - leominster, MA
why dont u switch to masshealth Network health its a part of masshealth call and say u want to be switched to network and not fallon. i have network and i had surg at NWH.
niddy21
on 11/20/07 5:02 am - MA
They  take the network health??? I wasn't sure if they did, when was your surgery???? Can you contact me via email regarding this hun? Thanks, Katie
niddy21
on 11/20/07 7:21 am - MA
Okay, lol time for me to stop jumping the  gun over here...Thanks to the last reply, I have spoken to NWH and the do take Network so I am going to switch to that insurance and they said I can definately work around having the surgery in March during my spring break. I am not gonna get all whooped up though until I get the insurance switched so I may go to either hospital. I am so glad I found this site to help me on this journey to good health. Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views