Turkey Trot

ks4
on 11/18/07 7:34 am - Fitchburg, MA
I participated in the 27th Annual Slattery's Turkey Trot today.  5 mile walk or run.  I've never done anything like this before but decided to challenge myself and brought my mother along with me for the trip.  The weather was fantastic and I walked the entire thing along with jogging in a few spots.  I finished my five mile walk in 1hr 18min and boy am I feeling it in my legs tonight! Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 11/18/07 7:46 am - leominster, MA
Congrads. i was reading about it in the paper today. Thats great was there alot of hills?
ks4
on 11/18/07 7:52 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you.  There was really only one hill.  Pearl Hill! Kendra

Girl ..
on 11/18/07 10:00 am - MA
Good for you Kendra!!  Congrats on the great speed record.  You were moving along!
ks4
on 11/19/07 2:49 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thanks.  My mother has fast little legs that I had to keep up with.  haha Kendra

CarolWannabe
on 11/18/07 9:12 pm - Pepperell, MA
Hey Kendra - Good for you !   You should be very proud of yourself.   (I have tried to contact you directly, but it says your profile is blocked ?) Carol
ks4
on 11/19/07 2:51 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thanks.  I am proud of myself and I'm glad I did it too.  My mother was so proud of me that she brought me to Bob's and bought me a pair of new sneakers (I was complaining that my feet hurt toward the end of the walk).  I added you onto my friends, so you should be able to get into my profile now. Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views